Installing Vedavaapi Platform
- Go to the Vedavaapi GitHub.
- Navigate to install-scripts: https://github.com/vedavaapi/install-scripts. Clone the repository using this URL, also located under the green “Clone or download” button: https://github.com/vedavaapi/install-scripts.git.
- Vedavaapi’s dependencies are Docker and Python. If you are a Mac user, download Docker for Mac here. If you are not a Mac user, go to the directory install-scripts/docker and run install-deps.sh.
- Within the install-scripts directory, enter this into the command line: python launch-all.py -d ~/vvdata —rel prod -b -r -l
- The Vedavaapi server should now be running. To access the Vedavaapi web application, navigate to https://apps.vedavaapi.org/prod/ui/ using your browser. Enter this URL: https://apps.vedavaapi.org/prod/api/ into the pop-up that says “Specify the Vedavaapi Site URL.” The installation is now complete.
Installing Vedavaapi Add-On Services
Getting your own Google OCR Service Account from Google
Follow the instructions given in this page.