Welcome to the Samskrit Language Proficiency Test – Basic by Vedavaapi Foundation !
This test will assess one’s working knowledge of Samskrit language along the following lines:
- Grasp of the basic building blocks of Samskrit language as used in conversation.
- Ability to comprehend written and spoken Samskrit – colloquial as well as shaastric discourse.
- Ability to write / compose descriptions and commentaries in simple Samskrit.
- One can attempt the test up to 2 times over 60 days from enrollment. There has to be a gap of two weeks between the attempts.
- A few of the questions in the test needs to be graded manually, so you might not be able to see your grade immediately on completion of the test.
- We recommend you attempt the test once for self-assessment. If you need to study, please do so. Then take the second attempt.